Thursday 27 November 2008

Anniversary Nails \(=^▽^=)/☆


Hello hello~!!


I'm so sorry for leaving my blog again!!


he he he...


The reason was...
my boyfriend and I had our
3 year anniversary...(●´ω`●)ゞ

te he he he...

I made a cake too!!

(It looks funny, doesn't it? he he)




And these are the nails I made
for the celebration☆




I made nail tips this time
because I needed to do some cooking
on the day, and I really didn't want to ruin
my nails before we went out(*^▽^*)


I like wearing nail tips
because I can make exactly the same
nail designs for both hands,
I can put them on and take off any time,
and they don't need any refill or after care treatment!!
...he he he...I'm lazy!!


I'll show you how to wear nail tips(^v^)v


I normally use nail tip tape instead of glue 
so that I can reuse the nail tips again.

1. Remove the tape from the paper
using tweezers.




2. Attatch to the back of the nail tip.



3. Push to ensure the entire tape
is attatched without making air bubbles inside.




4. Remove the paper from tape.




5. Place the nail tip onto the nail,
pushing down from the cuticle line.





This is how they look like on the hand!




To remove the nail tips use an orange wood stick,
and push up the tip from the cuticle side.




I hope you'll enjoy designing your nail tips
and wearing them too!!!!


Thank you so much(^o^)/

See you~!!







No comments:

Post a Comment