Tuesday 18 November 2008

Guess What I'm Making!!


Hello~!!!
How are you doing???

I'm so sorry for leaving my blog for a while...
I caught a cold and have been
spending most of the days in the bed...


Now I'm feeling much better!!!
...but don't really feel like designing nails though(^_^)


So!
I'd like you to enjoy a guessing game!!
(even if you don't want to do it, it starts automatically...haha!!)


Can you guess what I'm making using acrylics?


1. Using white powder, make a flat base
2. Colour with green powder
3. Make a round shape on one side and 
push with an orange stick to draw lines 




4. Make a similar shape as the base
and put the base on the side




5. Repeat Step 4. on the other side




It looks like this so far...

What is it??



6.Cut out half of a round shape using a cuticle nipper

 



Can you guess now???? 




I'd love to continue, 
but I have to feed my boyfriend soon...he he(^-^)v
I'll continue tomorrow!!!!

Thank you very much for visiting!


Dear Jamie,

Thank you very much for 
reading my blog so carefully.
I hope my blog helped you and
your marbling went perfectlly!!!!
Please keep trying and ask me
if there is anything I could do to help!!

Thank you~...(^3^)/***smooch!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment