Thursday 23 October 2008

*Extension*(^v^)=00=(^v^)

Hello!

How are you??

I just did Nail Extension(Acrylic) on myself.

Please have a look! hope you'll like them(^o^)v

They look like french, but I put more white...they look very long!



How to do it???


Prep your nail for acrylics
...then apply white mixture on extending part and shape it to oval.



apply small ball of mixture on bottom side


 
make it straight to the middle



do the same on the other side and shape the middle corner with smaller brush



fill the gap with clear mixture
(recommend you to make mixture quite soft to prevent bubble in the middle corner)
  
Shape them with board and buffer, and THATS IT!!



I hope it was understandable.

I would be very happy to hear any question from you!

Please send me e-mail or comment(^o^)/

See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment