Saturday 1 October 2011

(*^0゚)v Geelong CATS won the Premiership (゚-^v)


YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

The Australian Football Team that I follow
won the Premiership today~!!!

:*.;".*・;・^;・:\(*^▽^*)/:・;^・;・*.";.*: 
:・'゚☆。.::・'゚★。.::・'゚☆Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~!!!!:・'゚☆。.::・'゚★。.::・'゚☆

Unfortunately, I live in a different state from where the stadium is,
so I watched it on TV, BUT!!! But but but!!!

A girl who asked me to make this set of nail tips was there!!
The nail tips I made were there in the stadium with her! On her fingernails!!!!!
HOW COOOOOLLLLL!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I'm out of control at the moment!!!!!
I just want to SCREEAMMM how happy I am!!!!!!

This is the coach and the captain of Geelong Football Club 
WAAAAAA!!!
I wanna be in THAT CUP!!!!

And these beautiful cheerful boys are the players!!!!!!
:・'゚☆。.::・'゚★。.::・'゚☆Congratulations guuuyyyyssssss!!!!:・'゚☆。.::・'゚★。.::・'゚☆

I'm screaming too much and almost fainting...
I can't sleep tonight! Hehehehehehehehe!!!

Okay, I should quiet down now!
Thank you very much for visiting~!!!!!

Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

☆彡


No comments:

Post a Comment