Saturday 26 December 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The first thing I did on these nails was acrylic in nova near the tip. Then I used a glitter called disco balls from sparklesnailproducts.com. I mixed it with clear acrylic first and added it near the smile line blending it up into the blue. I painted a snowflake on the ring fingers.

These nails are a super cute chunky blue glitter called stratosphere. For this time of year we just had to add the snowflakes.

This color is called "black hole." I added pink and silver stars to it. I used my migi nail art pen to write "2010" on the ring fingers. Happy New Year!

On these nails I used my favorite color nebula and then added some silver sparkle strips near the tip and a silver star for a new years theme.

These are silver nails with gold stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment