Friday 4 December 2009

GONE ON VACATION!!!!!!

Wow what a crazy day of nails! These are all pictures of nails that I did today. First these nails were too much fun. I used a glitter that I found on an amazing website sparklesnailproducts.com. I mixed the chunky glitter pieces with acrylic and then I went for it! Too much fun.

I went to get the mail today and I had new nail art stuff! Finally the red fimo clay dots I have been waiting for from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com. So now we have Christmas red and green dotted nails!

These fabulous nails were done with fimo clay peppermints from kennickkreations.com.

Last but not least...this client gave me artistic freedom but knew she wanted something red, white, black and wild! These are the official nails she will be wearing to the Sawyer Brown concert! I hope the concert is as fun and crazy as the nails!

I love my clients! You are all awesome! I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment