Wednesday 18 November 2009

Pen Tablet _Ф(°∀°)ー☆



Few...
It's very hot in here lately...
My  thermometer is showing the room temp (top)
and outside temp(middle).

 
I'm scared to see 40 in this...I'll definitely melt,
 I'll melt like a piece of chocolate...
mmm...I feel like eating chocolates....
...yes this warm temp makes my brain work in a weird way
 (well, mine's originally works in that way!! ha ha!!).


Anyway!!
I've got my new toy the other day!!!!!
Which is...

 
A Pen Tablet!!!
Yaaaaaa(°∀°)aaaay!!!!


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

 
Where it all begins~!!!
すべてはここから始まる~!!!
(Inside of the box...)


What you can do with this is
write and draw super easily without using a mouse!!

Like this...!!
Drawing is one of my biggest hobbies, but
it was very hard for me to draw things using a mouse,
 because I'm left handed!


The savior who told me about this pen tablet is
a graphic designer and my sister,
Princess Violet!!
(Thank you very much for telling me about
such a useful thing, Violet!!!!)


He he he,
I've tried drawing something as soon as I opened the box(^-^)
This is step 1- rough sketch.


Step 2- I don't know what this step is called.


Step 3- colouring and done!!
This is Charming, my cockatiel.
He often appears on my nail website



Well, after enjoying drawing Charming,
a good girl (me) went back to work and
did some winter nail designs...(^-^)

Please let me share my new designs with you
as soon as they're completed!!


Thank you for being patient with half melted me~!!
See you~!!


No comments:

Post a Comment