Monday 16 November 2009

☆A Little Break☆

I've been doing lots of nail designs and tutorials lately,

so I had a little break(^-^)v


He he he~,
this is my best break time friend

 

Arnott's Scotch Finger biscuits with chocolate~!!!
yaaaa(°∀°)aaaay!!!!




I love this brand "Arnott's"
because all of their snacks I've bought so far
are very yummy,
and they have such a cute birdie on their logo.

 





Anyway!!
The biscuit itself looks like this,
you break it in half along the middle line.

 

I normally use a tissue so that

my hands don't get chocolaty...


Ok, let's crack this in half....




...oh.....


 

It broke everywhere...lol!!!




Well, it wasn't that successful,

but I really enjoyed this biscuit, especially

when I dip it in nice hot chocolate and whipped cream(^-^)v

 





He he he, it was my little break...
Please try this, I promise you won't regret!!


Thank you~!!













No comments:

Post a Comment