Wednesday 1 July 2009

☆Quick Heel Care☆

Hello~!!
How are you~??

It's been really wet and windy here in Adelaide(^-^;
I'm such a chicken and I'm so scared of thunder storms...
Once I see lightning,
my heart starts coming up to my mouth!...Plop!!


Anyway!!
I'd like to show you my quick heel care today!

After washing your feet with lots of bubbles,
(just rinsing with water is not enough ladies!),
dry with a clean towel and
apply body cream mainly on the dry area.
  
Wrap the heels with a piece of glad wrap.



Put the socks on top of the wrap
and spend a few hours until the wrap comes off(^-^)v


I normally wear high heels
which make my heels hard,
so I need do this heel care almost everyday!

When my heels start looking white and dry,
I use a pedi-rasp in the shower and
apply extra rich body butter on them before I sleep(^-^)v
By the time I wake up, my heels become nice and soft again!!


I wanted to put more photos to explain better,
but I've been pretty busy working on my store lately...,
soon I should be able to introduce you to my new nail tip store
and more blog posts(^-^;
 These are my nail tips for today!
Soft pink base and air brushed french...hard to see(^-^;







Birdie of the day!!!


Thank you so very much for your patience!!


(^3^)/smoooochieees!!!


...and hug hug♪









No comments:

Post a Comment