Monday 13 July 2009

Disposable Gloves (^ω^)/


Every Monday is my big cleaning day!!

I use a LOT of VERY dangerous detergents...he he he~!!
...Just joking(^-^)v


I mainly use cleaning agents which are not harmful
for animals, soil or water,
but, they still can dry my hands out(^-^;

So, I use these disposable plastic gloves


I was cleaning Charming's (my birdie's) cage...
 

I wear these gloves after applying thick cream on my hands.

This is like wearing a wrap,
and will make my hands nice and soft
by the time I finish cleaning everything p(^-^)q

The reason why I don't use proper gloves is
because of the soft feeling linings inside which
will absorb the hand cream and
get dirty.


If you're interested,
 I recommend to use powder free or
powder less disposable gloves,
so it doesn't make your hands powdery white in the end.



These are my new nail tips
Pink and blue bows with lots of stars!!
 
↑Thumbs...(^-^)↓

And there is a nail pierce as well!!
                                     ...this one.


These little additions will be available at
my nail tip store soon!! He he he~!!!


Thank you~(^0^)/




Charming had a bath today,
and he soaked his tummy!
 
He is like "...huh? What are you lookin at??"

Don't catch a cold Charmin!!











No comments:

Post a Comment