Monday 7 September 2009

☆New Nail Designs☆

Hello~(^0^)/


I'm very happy lately
because

the weather here is getting better and better!!


It started getting warmer and I can see
some blue sky more often(^0^)yay!!


I went to the park with my boyfriend on Sunday
and practiced kicking a football(^^)v



 

I'm not a very good kicker as you can see(^-^;




Anyway!!

I just forgot to introduce you to my new nail tip designs
which were added a little while ago

on Nails Etoile...(´∀`;



Pop Butterfly Nail Tips



Cherry Blossom Candy Nail Tips

 

Wonder Land Nail Tips
The 3rd one,
the Wonder Land design is my favourite(≧∀≦)v

Please visit and have a closer look at
these new additions and more designs(・∀・)/
(Nails Etoile is currently unavailable. Updated Jan.2011)
Have a good night!!
(^3^)/smooch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment