Thursday 20 August 2009

(^0^)Water Marbling°○〇°○☆

Tettede~!!

Don't worry! It doesn't mean anything(^-^)v

How are you~??
It's Thursday!! Weekend is coming(^0^)/
Yay!!



I'd like to show you my water marbling photo
that I did the other day!!
 
 

Do you like??

I like water marbling designs a lot(^-^)q

I think I like anything which has lots of colour and
doesn't really have clear shapes or definitions for each colour...??
...like planets, aurora, rainbows, and opals.

I like those obscure things and colours
 such as very very light pink
 since I was small(^-^;

he he he...


Anyway,
I rarely go out for lunch,
but I enjoyed having a hamburger
during my trip!!


Naughty~~ ha ha ha!!


Thank you for reading!!



☆☆☆



News from my nail tip store,
Nails Etoile.com,
that had been closed for maintenance,
but it's now open again!!


I added some new nail designs
 and
also a few jewelries as well!! 


Please have a look(^0^)/

Nails Etoile.com
(Nails Etoile is currently unavailable. Updated Jan.2011)

I hope you'll like it!!


Thank you~!!





No comments:

Post a Comment