Thursday 11 June 2009

Sweets Nail (^∀^)/・*◎つд`;)


Hello~!!
...I'm still alive~(^∀^;/

I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time!!
Especially for people who gave me really nice comments
and waited for my response... m(u_u)m


I was surrounded by 3 different viruses,
and they attacked Charming, my little bird,
the computer and my boyfriend!!

Both my boyfriend and Charming had a not so good tummy...
and I needed to look after them.
( I was wondering if they ate the same thing or not!! ha ha)

And the computer went crazy...!!
Luckily my boyfriend called someone and its fixed now,
thanks to smart people really...


Anyway!!
I have to stop being such a blabber.


 I have a little quiz for you today!!
...well the answer is already in the title but(^-^;


WHAT AM I MAKING???






I'm using acrylics...

This tiny little dot goes onto.....



...there!!




...ha ha ha!!
Is it easy to guess??

Yes!! They are handmade acrylic sweets!!

I hope you enjoyed my super easy quiz!!



These are parts for the design that I'm working on
at the moment!!



-
I'll show you as soon as they're ready(^o^)/


I'm sorry again for being away for a long time!!
I hope you are all healthy and safe
from any kinds of viruses(^-^)v


-------------------☆------------------





This colourful pretty bird was resting in front of my house(^-^)
I love their colours and the whistles!!


Thank you~!!(^3^)/smooch!!












No comments:

Post a Comment