Tuesday, 21 December 2010

☆L'occitane Body Cream☆



I can't believe how long I took

to write reply to the sweet school kids!!




There were 114 replies to write!!

And I did it, he he he!!!




I used tiny Christmas cards and attached

small sweets on each card(^^)v



I hope the package will arrive in Japan before Christmas...





By the way, do you have any favourite body cream?

I had trouble finding good body cream

which has a really nice scent, not too think in texture,

light but gives good moisture, not too artificial,

and cute container(^-^)

(I know I'm really picky, he he he)



And finally I met this fabulous body cream

which ticks all my personal desire points!!

↓


It's from L'occitane.

The cream is so soft and spreads everywhere,

and smells FANTASTIC!!!!!



And look!!


It actually leaves tiny sparkles on my body!!

(Can you see them??)

How MAGICAL☆



Well, after the hard work and a relaxing bath,

I think I can handle some cakes!!



ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ



Thank you~!!



☆







  

No comments:

Post a Comment